To pursue vigorous and fair resolution of civil cases, with a commitment to serve as an advocate for the rights of all individuals. We have a simple mission to provide high quality, cost-effective and customized legal services to families and businesses. We are committed to helping our clients receive justice, and will go to extraordinary and creative lengths to accomplish their goals.
Our declaration of commitment to clients
- To treat you with respect and courtesy.
- To handle your legal matter competently and diligently, in accordance with the highest standards of the profession.
- To exercise independent professional judgment on your behalf.
- To charge you a reasonable fee and to explain in advance how that fee will be computed and billed.
- To return your telephone calls promptly.
- To keep you informed and provide you with copies of important papers.
- To respect your decisions on the objectives to be pursued in your case, as permitted by law and the Rules of Professional Conduct, including whether or not to settle your case.
- To preserve the client confidences learned during our lawyer-client relationship.
- To work with other participants in the legal system to make it more accessible and responsive.
- To exhibit the highest degree of ethical conduct in accordance with the Rules of Professional Conduct and the State Bar Act.