Dieter Zacher, Esq. Founder & Senior Trial Attorney-The Zacher Firm
Mr. Zacher is a seasoned trial attorney, with extensive experience handling matters up and down the State of California, including other states as well. He has earned a reputation as a formidable legal advocate. Mr. Zacher is an experienced family law litigator and trial attorney. As an attorney for 25 years, Mr. Zacher has tried and settled various notable cases in family law and business litigation throughout his career. His firm offers clients the experience and resources of a large firm, combined with the personal, attentive client service of a smaller firm.
Mr. Zacher has successfully tried and litigated hundreds of cases involving all areas of family law, business, contracts, real estate and civil litigation. Clients included many of the nations largest insurance companies, businesses, manufacturers and health care providers, including Mercury Insurance, E&O Professionals, Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center, Shelby Williams Industries, Inc., Remax Realtors, Federated Insurance Company, CNA Insurance, Southern California Risk Management Associates, Wagner Rubber Products, International Rubber Products, Inc., Primetch Silicones, Inc., The Original Mr. Cabinet Care, Wytcote, Inc., Moorea Seal LLC, Ansafone Answering Services, Inc., The Patio Guys, Inc., and American Truck & Tool Rentals, Inc.
Mr. Zacher was awarded the distinctive Southern California Rising Star award for 2004, 2005 & 2006. Only the top 2.5% of Southern California lawyers receive this distinction. The award is granted based on a polling of the lawyers who received this award in prior years. Biographical information about Mr. Zacher is included in the September 2004, 2005 & 2006 issues of Los Angeles Magazine and Southern California Super Lawyers – Rising Stars Edition Magazine.
He has also been published on appeal in the case of Gertner v. VW Credit (1994) 20 Cal.App.4th 927. MEMBERSHIPS: California State Bar Association, Board of Directors-Orange County Trial Lawyers Association [2008-Current], Orange County Bar Association, Los Angeles County Bar Association, American Inns Of Court and Huntington Beach Chamber of Commerce.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Visitation, Child and Spousal Support, Property Division, Modifications, Paternity, Domestic Violence and Enforcement of Orders
- Business Law, Business Disputes Purchase, Sale, Transfer or Dissolution of Business, Purchase & Sale Agreements, Mergers & Acquisitions and General Business Matters
- Contracts, Drafting & Review and Breach of Contract Issues
- Civil Litigation
- Trials, Arbitrations and Mediations
- State of California, 1993
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 1993
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California, 1995
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 1995
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California, 1995
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 1996
- Western State University College of Law, Fullerton, California, 1992-Juris Doctor
- University of California, Santa Barbara, California, 1987-Bachelor of Arts, Psychology
Honors and Awards
- Southern California Super Lawyers -Rising Star Edition Magazine, 2004 – 2006
Born and raised in Southern California. A true native of Huntington Beach having lived here since 1969. 3 beautiful children; 2 girls & 1 boy. Enjoys playing tennis and soccer.
Please immediately contact us for your Free Initial Consultation.